X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex_c
    replied
    have it checked bu the dealer as it might nees a fues or some thing more like it could be linked to the CAN-BUS so will need tech 2

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    yeh i got a light and it works

Leave a comment:

• VX Mel
    replied
    Re: Boot light

Originally posted by jonkvxr
    while doing some late night shopping my girlfriend pointed out that the boot was very dark. then i realised there was no light in the boot. after owning the car for several months lol. next day found the tiny little light tucked away in the corner. thinking it was just a bulb removed the light to change it and found there was no wires connected to it so i connected the wires and still no light . any body have any idears what it could be
    I've never noticed if there is a light in mine either.... will go and have a look to see. I've had mine since end of July

Leave a comment:

• jonkvxr
    started a topic Boot light

Boot light

while doing some late night shopping my girlfriend pointed out that the boot was very dark. then i realised there was no light in the boot. after owning the car for several months lol. next day found the tiny little light tucked away in the corner. thinking it was just a bulb removed the light to change it and found there was no wires connected to it so i connected the wires and still no light . any body have any idears what it could be
Working...
X