This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre rear head rest...

I cancelled the leather option on my car and went for the standard 1/2 leather, in doing do I thought the centre head rest and interior door release handle illumination would be deleted, however I have got these items with 1/2 leather... just me or has anyone else got this ??
    sigpic
    29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Hi
    From the 3 that are in work(i work for a vx dealer) with standard 1/2 leather
    they all have the door lights and center headrest

Comment

Thanks for that, with the specs changing over time, sometimes its been hard to tell what we were getting :P ,
      sigpic

Comment

i have the half leather also and yep leather door cards and head rests are standard, tbh i prefer the half to the full in the looks and comfort department and wasnt overly keen on the full leather when i drove the pre production astra back in July.

Comment

I have sat in my ordered Astra at the dealer and I have to say it was comfortable but I prefer the Vectra slightly larger seats. As long as the leather stays mat fine, my only concern with full leathef is that it goes shiny. Also the gear knob stitches on the Vectra are less sharp than I remember but I have added some conditioning cream to help keep it all soft!!!!

Comment

I Intially ordered leather, but not long after went on a journey in a freinds M3 the base of my back got all hot, this reminded me of my last car with full leather which made me feel the same. So I cancelled the leather. Only thing I over looked was the leg extension that the leather seats have, but hey.
            sigpic

Comment

previous experience from having leather, hotter months my legs stuck to the seats but that was in Aus but it is getting much warmer here in summer :wink:

Comment

Re: Centre rear head rest...

Originally posted by A11VXL
                I cancelled the leather option on my car and went for the standard 1/2 leather, in doing do I thought the centre head rest and interior door release handle illumination would be deleted, however I have got these items with 1/2 leather... just me or has anyone else got this ??
                Picking mine up today....
                'interior door release handle illumination' - is this the 'kerb lights' at the bottom of the door inside when you open them? Really love those...
                sigpic

Comment

nah different mate
                  the handle lights are a small orange glow inside the door handle recess

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                    nah different mate
                    the handle lights are a small orange glow inside the door handle recess
                    ok, part of the 'looks like a fighter plane at night orange glow interior'
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKVXR
                      'interior door release handle illumination' - is this the 'kerb lights' at the bottom of the door inside when you open them? Really love those...
                      Hope you enjoy your new ride. Loof forward to seeing some pictures soon
                      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

yeah thats it lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKVXR
                          Youve got good weather for it, good luck with it.
                          Who is your dealer ? my freind @ Pentagon was PDI-ing a black VXR on Monday when I spoke to him..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                            Hope you enjoy your new ride. Loof forward to seeing some pictures soon
                            Thanks, yep will do, i will mostly be testing the other half's new xmas camera tomorrow morning
                            sigpic

Comment

Youve got good weather for it, good luck with it.
                              Who is your dealer ? my freind @ Pentagon was PDI-ing a black VXR on Monday when I spoke to him..
                              Hi, Motorbodies, Luton ... round the corner from Griffin House.
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X