This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code for colour

anyone know the colour code for samco blue or courts blue i emailed them but they dont know. either that or a blue thats very close to it
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

take your hose to a paint shop thay will match it for you.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

what do you think will look better for the rocker cover, blue to match the hoses, or black to match the car?

Comment

unsure really blue would make it stand out but too much and it could look messy

Comment

yeah i have another 12 blue samco hoses on order, im not sure either the black may look nice against the hoses, but then again blue may too i need help lol

Comment

ask mel to p/shop it bule and black then you will know.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

mel can you do this for me photo shop my rocker cover blue then black so i can see what looks best. thanks. my pic is in users car section

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                mel can you do this for me photo shop my rocker cover blue then black so i can see what looks best. thanks. my pic is in users car section
                Will do

Comment

apparntly the "in" look now for engine bays is black/ carbon. you watch the shows this year and eveyones going for the dark look.

i think blue will look far too much. maybe get your cross over pipe powder coated to match the hoses (like daves) and get the rocker cover done either back or a nice in yer face deep laquered silver.

im sill thinkin about how to do mine/ what colour hoses to get. i want it different but not too different so it looks sh$t lol
                  stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

yeah what about blue cross over pipe and top hat with black saphire rocker cover

Comment

that would look well funky!

go for it.

im thinkin about red hoses and red cross over/ top hat, then getting my air box painted mettalic black and my rocker cover a satin silver with a **** load of laquer (my mates a good painter so wont cost anythin).

i also want a carbon fibre plug cover but cant seem to find one anywhere.

my last engine bay was all chrome and pollished alloy but i was forever cleaning it so im gonna avoid shiny stuff
                      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X