This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel colour ?

ok have not decided if i want to do this yet, but as you know i have a black car, if you were to colour the wheels what colour do you think would suit it best if any, anthracite, gloss black etc etc,
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Keep them silver, think it looks the best by far with black.

If you colour them gloss black the car would just look like one big lump of black (IMO), but it's your car so it's up to you

Ask Mel to do a couple of photoshops to see what it looks like, (I'm sure she will help if you ask nicely :wink: ).

Comment

Originally posted by Toddy
      Keep them silver, think it looks the best by far with black.

If you colour them gloss black the car would just look like one big lump of black (IMO), but it's your car so it's up to you

Ask Mel to do a couple of photoshops to see what it looks like, (I'm sure she will help if you ask nicely :wink: ).
      Give me your requirements and I shall do 2nite

I think the mods should create a mel's photoshop section!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi mel well yeah i need the rocker cover ones done, and also perhaps a pic of black astra with anthracite wheels maybe, i doubt ill do it it was just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
          hi mel well yeah i need the rocker cover ones done, and also perhaps a pic of black astra with anthracite wheels maybe, i doubt ill do it it was just a thought
          It's fun to see what they will look like...

PS purple and pink are good inside the engine aswell!!

Comment

black on black looks awful corsa , go for white or leave em silver or get some of them chrome silver spinny wheel trims
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

ha yeah or maybe some 14" saxo wheels. prob leave them mate just would like to see it though. spoke to courts about rocker cover gettin one done in saphire black and blue cross over pipe and top hat should look sweet

Comment

ive always liked the idea of having a black car with blacked out windows and back wheels. it would look really aggressive and deffo have people stare all the time.

only thing is with back wheels is it looks all tyre.

im a big fan of shadow chrome wheels and had a set done on my last car.
                stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
                  ive always liked the idea of having a black car with blacked out windows and back wheels. it would look really aggressive and deffo have people stare all the time.

only thing is with back wheels is it looks all tyre.

im a big fan of shadow chrome wheels and had a set done on my last car.
                  With how low profile the 19's are I don't think they would end up looking too fat

Comment

yeh thinking about the tints too this year but not black wheels :?
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

GOLD WHEELS!!! these may look quite smart :?

Comment

In my opinion on a black vxr satellite silver with a hint of silver flake/sparkle and a polish with 1 layer of srp and egp will look fantastic......lighter the better on noir!!!
                        Most wheel refurb companys will do this...

Its contrast your looking for...
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

okey dokey me old chelsea mate i will bare that in mind when i get em done , ps marc i know off the topic but want to buy a polishing machine or buffer etc etc what type do i need ? its hard graft by hand
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

I think the mods should create a mel's photoshop section!!!!!!!!!
                            Too right, I'll vote for that

Comment

Buy a pc not a rotary as pc kind to ya paintwork..........

porter cable can be imported from autopia or email jonny at www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

He,ll see you ok!!! :wink:
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X