This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Greece!!!

Hello everybody, been reading you quite a while and have a few questions since you in the UK are a step forward from us here in Greece as far as tuning is concerned. I have an astra opc or vxr as you call it for almost a year and have only changed tha air filter so far. As I read most of you are up to stage 3 but I still have time to catch you all!!! Anyway can anyone tell me where is better to modify my car??? I've searched the internet and found out the following:
    regal phase 2 - magnex exhaust 285hp 1300pounds
    courtenay phase 2 - milltek exhaust 285hp 1700pounds
    thorney phase 2 - milltek exhaust 285 1800pounds.
    Which one is better from the three above (bettr reputation in England, no problems etc.)
    The only problem I have is that in Greece only courtenay has a representative that can modify my car with guarantee whereas for the other two I'll have to come in England by car. Please tell me what you think.

All 3 are good tuners.. I have personal experience of Courts and VXRPC. I have never used Thorney or Regal.

Each person has their own reasons for using each tuner and they will say they are the best.

If you only have Courtney I would fully recommend using them unless you wanted to travel over. I have full confidence in Courtney, their products, service and aftercare.

Comment

Hi and welcome....... :wink:
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

And to add to that the Greece rep for Courtenays has been working wit them for a good time now.

Comment

hi welcome evo , i too have courtneys stage 3 and cant emphasise how good the tuning is but it is your choice , but bear in mind if you come all the way over here then have a wonderful drive back then something goes wrong with your car you will have to come back , so think about the logical side of it , its a long way to come me old china from greece :?

η υποδοχή στην περιοχή μας και απολαμβάνει την παραμονή σας
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Το Worsey, εσείς δεν πρέπει να μιλήσει σε μια άλλη γλώσσα, δεν είναι δίκαιο σε άλλοι. Όχι ο καθένας είναι τόσο δροσερός δεδομένου ότι εσείς και εγώ
            sigpic

Comment

Courtenay's have done some cars from Greece already, my car is a Courtenay S3 and I'm shipping it to Australia next Wed' any problems with the car and C/S will reprogram my ECU for free .

How's that for service :wink: :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by DargY
                Το Worsey, εσείς δεν πρέπει να μιλήσει σε μια άλλη γλώσσα, δεν είναι δίκαιο σε άλλοι. Όχι ο καθένας είναι τόσο δροσερός δεδομένου ότι εσείς και εγώ
                Her worsy Dargy just said "i want to flog you with my kleftikos and lick the feta from your toes!!!"

God strange boy!!! :wink:
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i know what he said lol and dargy your not wrong if only they new
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

LMFAO
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      η υποδοχή στην περιοχή μας και απολαμβάνει την παραμονή σας
                      When I run this through online translation I get:

"the reception in our region and enjoys your eve" :wink:

Welcome evo-killer!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Better leave the translation as it doesn't make sense even to me in Greek. Anyway thank you all guys for your immediate responses and keep on the good work. I'll keep in touch as this site is really good and if possible I'll send a couple of videos of my vxr beating some evos 9!!!! That is where my nickname comes!!!! I noticed most of you are up to stage 3 you crazy english, have you also changed your intercooler and brakes or just upgraded your hp???

Comment

i got a new intercooler the full milltek exhaust and a remap gonna change the brakes this year for the ap's if you click on the link on the bottom of my page you can go to the courtney web site where i had my car done the intercooler on the black car is mine
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

hello and welcome..

Comment

Originally posted by evo-killer
                              Better leave the translation as it doesn't make sense even to me in Greek. Anyway thank you all guys for your immediate responses and keep on the good work. I'll keep in touch as this site is really good and if possible I'll send a couple of videos of my VXR beating some evos 9!!!! That is where my nickname comes!!!! I noticed most of you are up to stage 3 you crazy english, have you also changed your intercooler and brakes or just upgraded your hp???
                              And scottish

Comment

Working...
                              X