This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Astra VXR - over time

Picked her up on the 23rd Dec and almost 1400 miles on the clock later and what can i say, bloody beauty in the looks, handling and performance department.
    Gave her a nice run in on a 4 day trip around the Devon/Cornwall coastline and the VXR ate up the coastal wet b-roads with ease.
    Now awaiting TMS to open up to fit the full milltek later this month, other mods planned- awaiting T8 engineering to open their doors - fill brake system and new 18's :wink:
    Shane

Hi Shane,
    Welcome to the site, and look forward to hearing about the progress of you Astra VXR.
    PS Info on VXR Performance Centre is in our Latest News section if you haven't already found it

Comment

thanks for the welcome
      have had a sneak peak of the VXRacing branded brakes that will be offered and all i can say is HUGE and i wont

Comment

Be interesting to see how well the Performance Centre dose...guess they will do qiut well out of you Aussie
        | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

my wife said the same thing lol

Comment

well its been some time since i gave an update on my VXR having now owned it for almost 9 months and over 10,000 miles on the clock

to date

TMS stage 2 remap
            full Milltek exhaust
            KW varient 3 adjustable coilovers (30mm drop)
            AP/VXRacing brakes
            VXRacing engine hoses
            full tints
            irmscher carbonfibre effect handbrake

other mods planned but seeing as winter is nearly apon us the VXR will be going into hibernation during most of the wet and cold period so to will anymore upgrades.

a few pics as the VXR stands today

PVS

Snetterton

Trax

extras

Comment

Its starting to look orange on the last piccies Aussie its well on its way to being pink like all red cars end up :P

Andy

I need to get the newer map on mine and test it now the air temps are cooler :wink:

Comment

red/orange, still stands out like dogs b****,
                black has the tendency to blend in with the road like some sort of sci fi cloaking

Comment

they are some totally awesome pics Aussie!all the top ones in the car parks and so on make it look like some pics i've got on project gotham on xbox360 haha totally mint car love red and would you mind if i have one of your pics as my desktop background?the one with yours,888,and blue on 19s?brill photo!

Comment

Looks mint mate..

Prefer the 19's though mate...but then again I am a bit of show off!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                      ...black has the tendency to blend in with the road like some sort of sci fi cloaking
                      Keeps us hidden from the rozzas

Comment

Jeez.... I've blown a hole in the hedge with me exhausts

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                          Jeez.... I've blown a hole in the hedge with me exhausts

Either that or you drove through the hedge to get there...lol

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh222
                            would you mind if i have one of your pics as my desktop background?the one with yours,888,and blue on 19s?brill photo!
                            help yourself mate

Comment

cheers buddy, never noticed the monaro in the background, pretty good effort if the hedges were intact before you got there boss

Comment

Working...
                              X