This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs

wanting to get the Eibach Sportline sport spring kit. but which type do i go for because there are two types on LMF? i know there has been a post on here before but cant find it.
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

i have eibach pro kit fitted see my pics in users cars
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

you will also need the highest weight springs.

Comment

i have sportline ones

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I am aslo thinking about getting these. am i right is saying that the sportline ones are the lower ones out the two?? These are the one`s i want to get if so, Do you have any trouble with speed bumbs or anything??

Comment

think they are 10mm lower at front but i have 30mm lower front and it is low enough it is very easy to scrape going up and down inclines etc i advise the pro kit mate its low enough i think

Comment

anyone got any pics of the ground clearance at the front using the sport line kit... ive just ordered some, but now thinking they could be to low, because i travel alot back and forth from germany and i had problems in the past trying to get on on off the ferry in my old car and now thinking i could have the same problems....

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR
                anyone got any pics of the ground clearance at the front using the sport line kit... ive just ordered some, but now thinking they could be to low, because i travel alot back and forth from germany and i had problems in the past trying to get on on off the ferry in my old car and now thinking i could have the same problems....
                Its not too bad Sandy

This pics of mine arent at the best angle but it might give you a rough idea

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=2072

Comment

cheers m4rtc, good pics, looks alot better than standard, should be ok..

Comment

look at pics of mone in the members cars section.

i have the sportline kit and ive never scraped or caught any part of my car even when parking half ona curb.

plenyty of ground clearence and looks so much more aggressive when parked up
                    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by andy16vturbo
                      look at pics of mone in the members cars section.

i have the sportline kit and ive never scraped or caught any part of my car even when parking half ona curb.

plenyty of ground clearence and looks so much more aggressive when parked up
                      no chance of them catching the wings on hard cornering ???

so which are the ones to go for .......pro or sportline???

Comment

this is my car sportsline kit theres not that much between the two kits but 888/vxrpc use sportsline kit.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

not much diff at all i see, i got pro kit and its awesome, just rite, and the front is pretty low, i wouldnt want any lower at all cause of kerbs etc esp those high annoyin ones that pop up

Comment

Working...
                          X