X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i use dead cow

well like the title says , yes i do

but after many years of using dead cow im thinking that there must be something more advanced for drying cars with :wink:

so if someone knows what i should be using in place of the poor cow please speak up

cheers andy

i use a megs drying towel, very good
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Sonus der wunder drying towels, scratch free and great to use. Get them from cleanandshiny.co.uk, plus loads of other good drying towels/products available.

Comment

do these products do a good job of absorbing the water and leave it streak free ?? :wink:

Comment

Yep I find they work well, especially in conjunction with a spray of megs last touch to give a little extra sparkle at the end. Simply wash car, rinse and before drying spray down with a quick coating of last touch and then dry. The pack comes with 2 der wunder towels, use one to get rid of most of the water from the whole car, plus it helps spread the last touch round. Then use the second to do final wipe down.

Comment

gr8 stuff , i will buy some at the wk/end

one thing, can i then polish over the top of thislast touch stuff??

cheers

Comment

Yep, it's a quick detailer. Very useful for claying as well, plus they sell it by the gallon. If you get it make sure to by the spray bottles as well, and if using as a clay lubricant it can be diluted 2:1

Just don't look around the site too much, you'll end up spending a small fortune, I know I did

Comment

dead sheep surely?

Comment

For washing maybe, but I wouldn't use anything other than the drying towels, and certainly not chamois.

Comment

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10080

you will be surprised how good these are at drying your car!!! :wink:

Comment

You can get them off eBay for a bit cheaper :wink:

Comment

i have a AUTOGLYM AQUA BLADE then use the AUTOGLYM AQUA DRY man made dead cow to finish.

Comment

I have one of the Auto Glym aqua blads, very handy

Comment

Aqua blade and Megs water magnet, which seems to work better when slightly damp

Comment

Originally posted by wardy
                              Aqua blade and Megs water magnet, which seems to work better when slightly damp
                              snap
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X