This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible copy

Couldnt believe it tonight i went down to southend and there was a copy d8 *** had to wave my finger as was on the motorway but she got the message hopefully tut tut, why buy a copy are you not vxr enough haha cheap i know but had to be done

Sorry for sounding dumb but what's a copy d8***??
    Last edited by smokinvxr; 26 October 2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Im guessing she had a replica VXR?

Comment

Originally posted by shazoo666 View Post
        Couldnt believe it tonight i went down to southend and there was a copy d8 *** had to wave my finger as was on the motorway but she got the message hopefully tut tut, why buy a copy are you not vxr enough haha cheap i know but had to be done
        in the words of Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction

English mother ****** Do you speak it?

Do you speak English?

lol

Comment

how can you tell if its a copy vxr....

Change the bumper and exchaust and the grill and ur all set

VXR enough
          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

nah the exhaust was on the left, the d8 *** is the number plate, no i dont speak very good english although i am 100% english

Comment

there is a Burg going around like this white color with the stickers exchaust on the left pic is on here somewhere its funny
              Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
              Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by shazoo666 View Post
                nah the exhaust was on the left, the d8 *** is the number plate, no i dont speak very good english although i am 100% english
                lol .... was only pulling your leg mate

Comment

haha no my english is somewhat to be desired though, i had to study ultra hard just to get a c when i was in secondary school, i didnt take it to heart. too easy going plus i love you guys ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X