X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car booked in

That Is correct
    You all know I had problem with my Sagging Seats well I went with moms car for the ABS light always on and the speedo not working complained to her this is what we buy 2 new cars 1 limited edition and they get out of warrenty I bet you will have to pay and like that to the guys

Then they said We got a called from main vauxhall with your complaint and My car is booked in Monday 2PM to Review it....

Thats a start

Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Good luck mate, but like i said before, with Full eather seats, you are going to encounter this problem even if they replace the covers for you.

Seen this situaton before many a time
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

only way is to have extra hard foam under but vaux wont do that
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

yes

but not after 10k miles

I know leather sags and all

my mate got a golf GTI done 120k and leather seats are just like mine that is amazing for that.

Dont give into the dealers
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

The leather will still stretch to a certain extent
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
            yes

but not after 10k miles

I know leather sags and all

my mate got a golf GTI done 120k and leather seats are just like mine that is amazing for that.

Dont give into the dealers
            Mate, i used to work for a Vauxhall Dealer and a SAAB dealer, trust me SAAB customers are MUCH more fussy then Vauxhall customers!

Its gonna happen, this isnt Rolls Royce.

Just enjoy the car
            sigpic

Comment

Try eating less Ash!!

Comment

do you clean the leather with good quality leather cleaner to keep it supple?

Leather does stretch as you move in and out of your seat and as the astra seats were based on john luke pickards star ship enterprize seat then they fitted it to the astra it is a bit of a c&*t to get in and out of.

Try putting your seat right back each time you get out and then its easier to get in and out.

Comment

move my seat !!!! you mad !!!

if someone moves mine a micron, it doesnt feel right...

takes me about 3 months to get it right again...lol

Comment

Originally posted by matrix View Post
                    move my seat !!!! you mad !!!

if someone moves mine a micron, it doesnt feel right...

takes me about 3 months to get it right again...lol

OCD anyone?

Jesus! Practice makes perfect, you'll be a pro in a week, saves scrubbing the shizzle out of the lumber supports.

Comment

no I tried everything from the 1st week my Seats have a dip in when u sit I can leave it a week and it will still be there soooo much and sooo looser lots of ppl have this

yes im not fussy but I do mind after 1 week of having the car and everything

Damm annoying... and its passenger seat also

Comment

My Burg has just hit 2k miles and the seats are already starting to sag.
                        Not very impressed

Comment

nothing you can do about it, most cars do this, just got to live with it
                          VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Or you could get them retrimmed using a higher grade of hyde if it bothers people that much. The leather VX used was very thin. Good thing is it'll save weight!

God knows why it's got leather in the first place, but that doesnt help I know.

Betterware do a sofa-saver

Comment

lOST IT
                              Due to car is modded.
                              HA HA HA HA dammm annoying
                              Just cant stand vauxhall.
                              They take your money and wont do anything if goes wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X