X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR - Car covers

Hi All

Has anyone purchased a car cover - weatherproof cover for there VXR , I have been looking at getting a cover to protect her when out in all the elements as I may be without a garage shortly to keep her in, so just looking at different avenues to go down to keep the weather off of her if she does end up outside all the time.
    Any recomendations would be great, don't want to go to helfarts to get a cheap cover for £9.99 , want something that is going to last and is very good quality :wink: .

Cheers
    Curt
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

i got mine fron ARGOS.

Cover.

Comment

I got one for these guys http://www.carcoversuk.com/

Plenty of colours/styles availabale and although mine was for a different application i'm sure if they havn't already got a VXR on their books they'll sort something out as they were very helpfull

Comment

nice link to the site but @ £140.00 i some how dont think so.

Comment

Make sure you go for a decent one, £140 wont seem that bad if you buy a cheap one and it ruins your paint work (this happens due to friction against the cover and your car).

Cheaper ones can make stirp off your polish, happened to my brother-in-laws MR2

Comment

As above, you get what you pay for :wink:

If you think a re-spray is cheaper than £140 odd quid then thats your choice

Comment

get a gazeebo then it dont get scratched
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X