X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring today 3rd weekend in a row

went down the ring again today, some pics,

Your gona miss it when you have to come back to the uk m8, told you before, swap anyday lol
    sigpic

Comment

looks awesome mate,

Comment

times
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Looks good. I want to get posted to Germany just for the fact that it will be easier to go to the Ring and the autobhans

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
            Looks good. I want to get posted to Germany just for the fact that it will be easier to go to the Ring and the autobhans
            it's ok mate but being in germany for 4 years has almost broken me

Comment

just found some more pics from sunday

Comment

Cant wait to go back next year its gonna be mental

Comment

Is your car modded mate if so did you get it done in the uk, just I live over here in germany and after getting mine stage 3.

Comment

Originally posted by markhendo81 View Post
                    Is your car modded mate if so did you get it done in the uk, just I live over here in germany and after getting mine stage 3.
                    just the RARB,i am waiting untill i get back to the uk to do that, but i do know there are lots of places to go to get mods done, plus if you are in the army you can get it done tax free

Comment

yher I was trying to find a tuners in the hannover/hamburg area reckon I might just get it done in the uk with vxrpc as there doing stage 3 for £1950.

Comment

Try Arno at EDS hes the one who wrtes all the Regal and VXRPC maps and he tweaks them there and then for you to get the best out of it. the guys on Zlet.co.uk go there every year on the way to the ring.

Comment

what is the reactions with people there when they see the burg at the burg?

you seen and opc burgs there?

Comment

Originally posted by shell and stu View Post
                            what is the reactions with people there when they see the burg at the burg?

you seen and opc burgs there?
                            get lots of people looking at it and taking pics which is great when there are ferraris and lambos etc.... there aswell, have seen a couple of opc burgs, also seen a few opc clubs always get and give a wave

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                              get lots of people looking at it and taking pics which is great when there are ferraris and lambos etc.... there aswell, have seen a couple of opc burgs, also seen a few opc clubs always get and give a wave
                              but our burgs sound better than opc burgs don`t they

Comment

Working...
                              X