This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Whiteline RARB and Eibach Pro`s to my second VXR

Well today I decided to add the above to my girlfriends VXR,went to book the car in for a wheel alignment and got carried away !

Last edited by kabel; 27 October 2008, 09:21 AM. Reason: Attachments did not work !

Thats a nice big Garage you have there wish i had a garage that big.
    Did your girlfreind notice the difference with it done?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
      Thats a nice big Garage you have there wish i had a garage that big.
      Did your girlfreind notice the difference with it done?
      Still has to be done yet, have to wait another seven days for the parts to arrive.But I did notice the difference when I had mine done six months ago.
      The RED VXR I bought for her about six weeks back

PS
      The Milltek has been on mine for about 3 weeks now,best exhaust system I have purchased !
      Last edited by kabel; 27 October 2008, 12:09 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

i would go for the sportlines, had them fitted two weeks ago and they are bang on, just the right ride hight and the comfort is pritty much the same
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Already ordered the Pro`s.
          I was happy with the ride height on mine...bad roads,speed humps,driveways,kerbs etc particularly on the outskirts of Perth in the hills
          the roads are pretty average and I was worried about the side effects with the Sportlines.
          Advice is appreciated though.

P.S
          Also can`t have my girlfriends VXR looking tougher than mine either !

Oh and in regard to the comments about the size of my garage.
          It was a must when I designed the house that I could have at least a three car garage plus storage.

Comment

Yeah ive got the Pro-Kit and the adjustable rear sway bar as well, but im on 18s as ive got the SRi-T. Gotta say it rides pretty well. Seeing yours has made me think i should change the setting on the sway bar, as i think mine is using the rear most holes

All i need now is to get rid of that DREADED creaking/groaning sound from the bushes. Its been in before but ive got go back.

Comment

I asked them to put mine in the middle setting,have not felt the need to change it.

The creaking.......it`s there but not enough to really annoy me.
              I am going to ask if somebody like SuperPro do better Nolathane bushes
              when I take the car in next week.

Will let you know if they can offer a better solution than turning up the radio !

Comment

Working...
              X