This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney or TMS Intercooler

I am about to purchase an intercooler from one of the above companies, other than the difference in price what are the main advantages of or disadvantages of buy one or the other.

Basically which one would you go for based on your experience with the intercooler.

TMS one i would go for is the front lower which is £999.

The courtney one from memory is £750 all in.

Any help advice would be much appreciated.

I will also be having the stage three map done and going to buy an LSD for it and have it fitted by others not TMS or Courts as both are a fair distance away.

red or blue
    sigpic

Comment

i would just pay £750, dont think the extra money on the other one would be worth it, depends how flash your feeling i guess
      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

If you can wait a couple of days we might have some news on this front.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
          If you can wait a couple of days we might have some news on this front.
          Any news on the corsa one john?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

News applies to a lot of things, just a question f me finding time to update stuff. Affects prices.

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
              I am about to purchase an intercooler from one of the above companies, other than the difference in price what are the main advantages of or disadvantages of buy one or the other.

Basically which one would you go for based on your experience with the intercooler.

TMS one i would go for is the front lower which is £999.

The courtney one from memory is £750 all in.

Any help advice would be much appreciated.

I will also be having the stage three map done and going to buy an LSD for it and have it fitted by others not TMS or Courts as both are a fair distance away.
              Regal one? i know the lads who have had them fitted rave about them, But best to get feed back on who's had them fitted mate.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
                News applies to a lot of things, just a question f me finding time to update stuff. Affects prices.
                Bit early for Xmas sales?

Astra

Comment

Would be good to see some competitive prices on the TMS front

Comment

I would go to courts, No question

Comment

john some up-dates would be good pal as i need to have a change

Comment

i would use the courtenays one been tried and tested on many cars in many different countries and works very well even in hot weather
                        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

go courtenays there way better

Comment

Just going by your locality, have you thought about DAP, closest location wise to you by far and can do the same work and very knowledgable, just a thought.....
                            Otherwise then both IC's do much the same, lower IT temps, so really depends on then how much or little you are wonting to pay, sorry I cant give you my opinion on what is the better option as I havent trialed both but I would recommend giving the tuners a call incl DAP and having a chat about your plans.
                            Last edited by Aussie; 27 October 2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I would go for Courtenays, very popular and proved to be very efficient in all conditions

Comment

Working...
                              X