Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Mods Pics - thanks vxr-blacksheep and vxrcourt3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Latest Mods Pics - thanks vxr-blacksheep and vxrcourt3

    Its been a while since i have posted some pics....A big thanks to vxr-blacksheep for the alloy filler caps, anyone thinking of getting these they are well worth the money
    I also treated myself to a foam lance from vxrmarc contact it works a treat really impressed
    I will soon have a brand new satnav installed by vxrcourt3 along with some more under bonnet carbon goodies to match the great ones Daz has done for me already
    Booked in Thursday for Eibach pro springs and regal diverter valves anyway here are the pics - took on phone so quality not the best
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008082.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008081.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008080.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...4102008106.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...4102008105.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...3082008037.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008076.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008077.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008078.jpg
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/DSCF0242.jpg
    sigpic BURG 472 Gone

  • #2
    Very nice

    How much did the filler cap cost?
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

    Comment


    • #3
      Not sure on the individual price...i paid 179 for the 5 there is a thread by vxr-blacksheep identifing the prices he machines each one the quality is surpherb
      sigpic BURG 472 Gone

      Comment


      • #4
        on the risk of being shot ................

        to me it looks like the carbon is affected by engine heat ? i have noticed this on a few pics.

        corect me if i am wrong.

        looks though

        Comment


        • #5
          Pics look great mate, I can’t wait till vxrcourt3 gets his hands on my car.. Another month or so and he'll need it at least a weekend for what I want doing in one go! hehe fantastic clean finish too.. :-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vxrsilver View Post
            Its been a while since i have posted some pics....A big thanks to vxr-blacksheep for the alloy filler caps, anyone thinking of getting these they are well worth the money
            I also treated myself to a foam lance from vxrmarc contact it works a treat really impressed
            I will soon have a brand new satnav installed by vxrcourt3 along with some more under bonnet carbon goodies to match the great ones Daz has done for me already
            Booked in Thursday for Eibach pro springs and regal diverter valves anyway here are the pics - took on phone so quality not the best
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008082.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008081.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008080.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...4102008106.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...4102008105.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...3082008037.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008076.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008077.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...2102008078.jpg
            http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/DSCF0242.jpg
            Looks great mate, Love the carbon bits! I want them AP's Lol!
            I got my Foam lance on Saturday, can't wait to try it out . Are you booked in with MPG?
            Cheers.

            Comment


            • #7
              to me it looks like the carbon is affected by engine heat ? i have noticed this on a few pics.
              There is a small patch on the cross-over the rest is just dirt
              sigpic BURG 472 Gone

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi Dean yes this thursday they doing my dirverter valve and thought I may as well get the eibach pro springs while I'm there - thanks for the contact info
                you will love the foam lance...lots of fun
                sigpic BURG 472 Gone

                Comment


                • #9
                  The APs are great lots more stopping power than the standard set up
                  sigpic BURG 472 Gone

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    oooooooo someones flush lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrsilver View Post
                      Hi Dean yes this thursday they doing my dirverter valve and thought I may as well get the eibach pro springs while I'm there - thanks for the contact info
                      you will love the foam lance...lots of fun
                      Nice one mate, there great service, and Ian knows his stuff, don't forget to ask for club discount mate .

                      Originally posted by vxrsilver View Post
                      The APs are great lots more stopping power than the standard set up
                      The standard set up is pants! Might be because I need pads, we'll see!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Niceee

                        Im loving it wow.....

                        Same dash as mine

                        But I dont have the Gauges....

                        I getting blacksheep to do my Chrome parts also

                        I like it good job
                        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
                          on the risk of being shot ................

                          to me it looks like the carbon is affected by engine heat ? i have noticed this on a few pics.

                          corect me if i am wrong.

                          looks though
                          On the pics you may have seen Gaz, they may have been the smoked ones......

                          As with those above of Chris's the edges have had slight airbrushing some like the effect ,some dont...

                          Think it breaks the look up abit........
                          sigpic
                          WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

                          LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            daz, are you carboning abilities available at a cost?
                            Whats next?!?!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              how did u do the blue screen mate??
                              Astra Edition #105
                              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X