This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to VXRPC recently

Has anyone had a stage upgrade from VXRPC recently are the prices on th site still correct ?? i.e £1250 for phase 2.

cheers

yes I was there on Friday for stage 2 and the prices on the web site are correct.the difference is unbelieveable.puts a massave grin on your face and the service is top notch too

Comment

spot on should be going there straight to stage 3 from stock, will be driving home on leave from germany then all the way from north east down to VXRPC.
      Does anyone know if stage 3 is able to be done in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by markhendo81 View Post
        spot on should be going there straight to stage 3 from stock, will be driving home on leave from germany then all the way from north east down to VXRPC.
        Does anyone know if stage 3 is able to be done in a day?
        Should be its only an intercooler and exhaust

Comment

The guys at VXRPC are very efficient, never seen an exhaust changed so quickly....

Comment

my stage 3 with LSD took 2 days

I recommend a LSD stage 3 with no LSD you might aswell go stage 2
            Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
            Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

think it should be possible to do it in 1 day if you get there first thing in a morning, when i got mine done i got there for 11 and it was ready for 11 the next day. like you i went from stock as wel as having other things done to it aswel.

great bunch of people down there.
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

depends...

Exchaust I dont know how long I think 3 hours to change.

Then
                Drop bumper 10 min. Intercooler and pipes in I belive it took courts 2 hours.
                Then Actulater I dont know time on that

Then Remap took 3 hours needed to get right map

So maybe u take in 8:30 am it will b touch and go for 4:30 - 5:30

End of the day you want it done right and 100% if you rush then mistakes come
                Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

hummm I wonder what the price would be for stage 2 with LSD iv thried emailing them with no reply has anyone had this done through VXRPC? do they know the cost?

Comment

How come the vxrpc can roll out stage 3 for 2k and thorney are 2.8k? Has anyone visted both and could outline the differences in service or products or maybe even after care or warranty?
                    sigpic
                    Remus 3 Piece - Bilstein B12 kit - Nurb Splitter - OPC Fogs - Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by Benoj View Post
                      How come the vxrpc can roll out stage 3 for 2k and thorney are 2.8k? Has anyone visted both and could outline the differences in service or products or maybe even after care or warranty?

Courts's do stock to stage three for £2,500.00 (approx) or if you already have the exhaust to stage 3 is £1,670.00. From speaking with courts they could do the following in one day:

Stage three - but already having exhaust
                      Vented disk replacement
                      Whiteline RARB
                      Cool running thermostat
                      Heat shield
                      Iridum Spark plugs
                      Springs and dampers

To put in a LSD will take a full day by itself apparently?

Comment

It Took the guys at vxrpc roughly 2 and a half hours to do my stage 2 and a service so stage three should easily be done in the day.I would recomend them to any one.going back after chritmas for stage 3, some ap four pots and few little bits.don't forget to go round the back and look at all the arctics.look good in the flesh

Comment

i had stage 3 done with these guys and mate day is more than enough i got there 9 in morning and by 2 it was all done just had to wait for tony to come in to put the map on ecu so day should be ok just let em no be4 u go down so they no and have everything ready

Comment

oh and i had the car lowered as well

Comment

Originally posted by vaux_matty View Post
                              It Took the guys at vxrpc roughly 2 and a half hours to do my stage 2 and a service so stage three should easily be done in the day.I would recomend them to any one.going back after chritmas for stage 3, some ap four pots and few little bits.don't forget to go round the back and look at all the arctics.look good in the flesh
                              Got any pictures of the Artics

Comment

Working...
                              X