This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm.

I called Clifford over a year ago on my 1.6 SXI 56 plate and they said we are waiting for a canbus then the Alarm will work about 6 weeks

Calllled sooo many times and still waiting From July to Aug then Sept now its Oct and not here.

So I dont know anyone else know

I was thinking to protect the car. this package

"This package comes with Remote Engine Start for both Manual & Automatic Transmissions, BlackJax Anti-HiJacking as standard and also includes Tilt and Motion Sensor, Glass Break Sensor, Dual Zone Proximity Sensor, remote controlled central locking or total closure (dependant on the vehicle), door boot and bonnet protection, 2 circuit passive engine immobilisation, Two 5 button remote controls with Clifford's ACG2 anti scan technology and 120dB multi tone battery back-up siren.
    We have also included Remote Headlight Activation, Illuminated Clifford G5 Window decal that lights up in cool blue on your windscreen and the amazing G5 Omni Sensor which will detect light knocks and warn away or sound the full alarm if a hard impact is detected.

PRICE £799.99"

Sounds good from

http://www.caralarmuk.com/

and has Remote start for winter When I take shower before work Ill start it up put the heaters on hot last time I used it and It will be Warmmm when im ready for work

BUT COME ON CLIFFORD why not working on Astra H yet
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.
Working...
X