This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Stuff Pads

Ordered some Yellow Stuff pads last night from EBC Brakes Direct. Got a call back from EBC Brakes Direct first thing today. The guy said the DP41183 is the wrong part no for the VXR now.

The new correct no is (still yellow stuff)DP41414R. Anyone know anything about this?

Looked on the web, there seem to be a new version of the pads, Yellow Stuff 'R'! I'm all confused.

Their arriving tomorrow so hopefully they fit!
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

That would figure as the part number they had before would of been the same as the full range of mk4 and mk5 astras from the 1.6 up. the pad contact area would be too small they have prob designed a new pad for them now.
    Good of them to ring you up.

Comment

How much they cost
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Yup fair play to them, I wasn't actually in, and they left a message saying they gonna call back in 30min. Got a call 30min exact, fairplay

The original part no cost me £79, these cost me £89.
        sigpic
        Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Just ring Courtenays and buy it through them, alot easyr

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
            Just ring Courtenays and buy it through them, alot easyr
            Too late now, their on their way to me
            sigpic

Comment

good Stuff! you get it Good Stuff....

lol

you gonna love the pads m8

Comment

:drum riff:

By all the reviews on here I'm excited. I hope they fit!

Btw, are the pistons on the VXR push or twist?
                sigpic

Comment

the 1183 parts number is for the Coupe/GSI. it ued to be listed for the VXR, then tthey revised the pack plate slightly and have specifically sold these since.

The 41414R part number is correct for yellowstuff.
                  |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
                  sigpic
                  |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Comment

Nice, thanks for that Regal. So same size pad just different backing?

Regal, as you're a tuning company, do you know what pistons the VXR has on the brakes. Because if it's a twist/push one I'll need to buy a tool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X