Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thorney specials?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thorney specials?

    I am sure I read on here somewhere John mentioning an annoucment due imminenetly? I took it to mean they would be releasing some special prices on various bits and bobs.

    Have I missed the announcement or has it not been made as yet ,and if not any idea when?

  • #2
    Nout out yet mate

    Comment


    • #3
      Give John a call Jay and get some info from him, thats the best way, get in there first! Thats what i did plus he can give very good advice on your set up and explain all the steps on getting the most out of your motay!

      Comment


      • #4
        Minor disagreement with Vauxhall on how we badge them, working on a change to that a little.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
          Give John a call Jay and get some info from him, thats the best way, get in there first! Thats what i did plus he can give very good advice on your set up and explain all the steps on getting the most out of your motay!
          Not sure if this announcement is meant to be including corsa lol, just my wishful thinking

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
            Not sure if this announcement is meant to be including corsa lol, just my wishful thinking
            Not sure about Corsas mate, buzz him and buy buy buy!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thorney View Post
              Minor disagreement with Vauxhall on how we badge them, working on a change to that a little.
              John so will there be a few specials as I have some cash sitting and waiting should the right part go on sale? Will I find out anything if I call, which mind you I need to do anyway, as I need to discuss the next stage for my car and find out how far in advance I need to book to get my car into the workshop, and also to find out what you think I should do next with regards the tuning I have in mind?

              Comment

              Working...
              X