This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear park sensors

did i read somewhere on here people have had this fitted by the stealers for £200 mark cause while i was there today i looked in the accesories brochure and saw £399
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

This might work out cheaper http://www.ace-driving.co.uk/index_files/Page559.htm

Comment

I had them fitted at Caffyn's VX dealers here in Ashford, cost me £399 all in including painting to match the Burg
      sigpic
      Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
      Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
      BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
      'Clique' # 1

Comment

I got quoted £250 for 4 rear ones colour coaded by 2 vauxhall dealers in sheffield

Comment

pics of mine on the forum for you to see matey,i can get you aset painted then you just need to get them fitted pal

Comment

how much for a set painted
            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
              how much for a set painted
              i can get you aset the same as mine for £125 ish pal,dont get confussed with **** you see else were mate,these come with a digital display that tells you how close you are to the object when reversing,these are also very small and look better than the originals,have you seen my pics of them,also should only cost no more than £75 to get them fitted.i get these from audi were i work,so if you need some ill get them painted for you in our bodyshop

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                i can get you aset the same as mine for £125 ish pal,dont get confussed with **** you see else were mate,these come with a digital display that tells you how close you are to the object when reversing,these are also very small and look better than the originals,have you seen my pics of them,also should only cost no more than £75 to get them fitted.i get these from audi were i work,so if you need some ill get them painted for you in our bodyshop
                do they need wiring in etc? i dont need them painting
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                  do they need wiring in etc? i dont need them painting
                  yes mate need wiring,takes about an hour to fit hence the £75 fitting,you are better off getting them colourcoded as they will look bad if you dont
                  Last edited by Heavenly; 30 October 2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

yes mate need wiring,takes about an hour to fit hence the £75 fitting,you are better off getting them colourcoded as they will look s h i t e if you dont
                    my mate will colour code them so the wiring is it pretty much the same as grabbing a live/earth etc?/
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

live to power them up ,earth is earth and reverse in back lights power and away you go,come with fitting instructions and even come with the drill bit just look at mine for fitting as these are in the same place as the factory ones

Comment

live to power them up ,earth is earth and reverse in back lights power and away you go,come with fitting instructions and even come with the drill bit just look at mine for fitting as these are in the same place as the factory ones
                        i've seen them hoggy, i may be in ttouch very soon are these available for a limited time or whenever
                        sigpic
                        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

bump for hoggy
                          sigpic
                          GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                            i've seen them hoggy, i may be in ttouch very soon are these available for a limited time or whenever
                            not sure pal if anyone wants them then let me know and ill see what i can do for you

Comment

not sure pal if anyone wants them then let me know and ill see what i can do for you
                              they will be for me
                              sigpic
                              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X