X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Burg Plates

My new plates

they are class where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Just my friend who owns a sign company made them

Comment

got one for the front too

Comment

nice touch!

Comment

good touch

Comment

nice
              Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
              Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

I have a feeling that Brunstrom's boys will be pulling you over soon

Astra

Comment

Nice but illegal

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                    Nice but illegal
                    they look good he should be ok its got the bs number in the bottom right hand corner and the groupings are spaced correctly
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                      they look good he should be ok its got the bs number in the bottom right hand corner and the groupings are spaced correctly
                      Nope, the graphics are a no no aswell when following the letter of the law.

Comment

they look class mate

Comment

also at the vey bottem of the plate in the middle it needs to have the postcode of the company or company name. i was shocked when i found that out.

Comment

Originally posted by viking View Post
                            also at the vey bottem of the plate in the middle it needs to have the postcode of the company or company name. i was shocked when i found that out.

they are leagal plates, got them done at halfords and then put the graphics on them, have been pulled but they didnt mention anything about my plates

Comment

I have just had some plates made for my girlfriend and the regulations are extremely tight. Therefore, the graphics you have added makes the plates illegal and is stated here. It reads:

"Since 1st September 2001 there has been an optional provision for the display of a Euro-plate forvehicles registered in the UK. The Euro-plate is a number plate that incorporates the symbol of theEuropean Union (a circle of 12 stars on a blue background) with the national identification letters ofthe member states below. This symbol is located on the far left-hand side of the number plate.

The Government announced on 28 December 2001 the intention to permit the display of nationalflags and symbols on vehicle number plates. When the regulations are amended they will providefor the voluntary display of the Union flag, Scottish Saltire, Cross of St George and Red Dragon.Football team crests etc are not allowed."

The issue with these plates comes down to whether the copper or the guy doing the MOT is willing to let it pass, otherwise you will get a fine or failed MOT.

Comment

Working...
                              X