This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display

hey folks! does anybody know wot all the hidden readings on the display mean? i know ot is oil temp n v is speed in km, the battey voltage n that but a cant work out the rest,.

Originally posted by t10shm View Post
    hey folks! does anybody know wot all the hidden readings on the display mean? i know ot is oil temp n v is speed in km, the battey voltage n that but a cant work out the rest,.
    i`m just like you , i aint got a clue either,

Comment

How do you even get them up?
      sigpic
      Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Hold down the setting button on the stereo until you hear a beep noise and then tape the 'BC' button to go through the display.

Comment

No

OT is coolant temp

I thought it was oil but its not
          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Hi guys, am I understandingthis correctly - the standard stereo in the Astra allows you to see the oil temp, water etc etc..? ?? if you

"Hold down the setting button on the stereo until you hear a beep noise and then tape the 'BC' button to go through the display." quoting Jay 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Raydus View Post
              Hi guys, am I understandingthis correctly - the standard stereo in the Astra allows you to see the oil temp, water etc etc..? ?? if you

"Hold down the setting button on the stereo until you hear a beep noise and then tape the 'BC' button to go through the display." quoting Jay 1983
              Not oil temp, no. It will show you the coolant temp.

Comment

People seem to get really confused by this.....

It does not say OT

Depending on the display it should be read as below.

Two seperate bits of info

Comment

Originally posted by miballsa_ritchie View Post
                  People seem to get really confused by this.....

It does not say OT

Depending on the display it should be read as below.

Two seperate bits of info
                  cool cheers but u any idea wot everything else means

Comment

Working...
                  X