This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 2

Today after getting some news from work i have decided to get stage 2 on my astra

I have decided to go to thorney. Does anybody know how busy thorneys is at the moment? Also an approximate cost? i allready have the remus and an itg panel filter fitted
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Ring up tommorow, im sure we can sort you out soon
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Will do just that!! Also thinking of getting a rarb done aswell. Then thats the end of the modding i think
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

lol

im sure you will get tempted with more mods and tuning
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

brilliant combination....
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Just got off the phone to thorney and im booked in for stage 2 next week!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
              Just got off the phone to thorney and im booked in for stage 2 next week!!
              ask daz kindly to take you out in his and im sure you will want to go all the way

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X