X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics for VXR

Hi peeps,

Been toying with the idea for some graphics / decals for my Arden VXR however i find it hard when looking at graphic sites, deamon tweeks for example and imagining them on my car.

So, i was wondering if anyone had any graphics on their cars (apart from the burg checkers) and if anyone has any pic's. Cheers

Jay

get forza you can have a arden astra then sticker it up
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
      get forza you can have a arden astra then sticker it up
      Whats forza?

Comment

He means Forza Motorsport for the xBox.

Comment

Xbox...please, ive got a PS3

Comment

was toying with the idea of getting mine all stickered up touring car style but still not sure,

i know a great graphics company who can do virtually anything you want on any vehicle
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
              Xbox...please, ive got a PS3
              i have forza 2 for the xbox Jay, could always have a look on there when you come over mate

Comment

I got both and ps3 is boring no Game rep

At least xbox u feel wow Im earning my points and beating my mates

Bbut ps3 is better on graphics :P

That game Forza 2 dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I got that astra vxr and its hardddd as hell cant get into the game I played it 7 races and won 1 race
                Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by nigvxr View Post
                  i have forza 2 for the xbox Jay, could always have a look on there when you come over mate

Nice one Nige, i'll have a ganders before the next meet then.......

Comment

lol you 2 will end up playing on xbox for hours and forget to look at the graphics

Comment

Theres a guy on Forza forum that has doen race replicas of all of our racec ars...they look stunning.

Comment

Working...
                      X