i wanted the FQ400 but if you look in long term

Insurance.
      Petrol
      Service
      Tyres.
      Running costs..

If something goes wrong with a Jap car... It needs deep pockets
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

yeah know what you mean but sometimes do you not think instead of spending so much tuning why not buy a faster more capable car to begin with
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Lol I thought that. But the costs of running and if something goes wrong is costly

Thats why I didnt get it

But the Evo is my dreammmmmmmm car..
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

i guess so ye car would keep you broke lol. hows the diff mate think i need one wheels spin up a bit this morning coming off a roundabout lol

Comment

yea its costly and im not a fan on spending high money on mods lol

But it is worth it

It is reallly the best mod you can get

apart for them stages :P

Yes ur remaped so I guess you will need one and will beat stage 3 cars without a lsd

Comment

sounds good well prob get one next year then

Comment

its def woth it

can take corners really quick and still have traction

but atm im in love with the new Insignia

Comment

i must be the only one here, but i dont like the insignia, i mean sure its a nice car but not my kinda car tbh, doesnt look too sporty if you know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
                      i must be the only one here, but i dont like the insignia, i mean sure its a nice car but not my kinda car tbh, doesnt look too sporty if you know what i mean
                      if your gunna sell burg lemme know

Comment

well its off the road for 2-3 weeks using a crappy 1.8 zaffy lol that thing is like... comeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnn ooo I hit 20 mph lol

Comment

yip defo smoke it, i had an evo 8 260GSR and once finished it was running bout 350 BHP and what a thing to go, i used to race astras n clios, n anything i come up against, even porches didnt have much chance against me, and i once smoked my mate on his GSXR 750 out the back roads as he couldnt keep up with me on the bends,
                          absalout awsome car, car of my dreams but i sold it for the corsa, so answer the question yourself..... waste o money, and parts/servicing is a bomb, im having more fun and saving a small fortune running the corsa, and ill never look back....

Comment

wht mpg u got and serviicing cost and when things went wrong thats why i didnt get 400
                            if I get about 18 mpg on my vxr what will I get in evo 3-4 I think

Comment

this is nic ealso

400 bhp 200sx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-200sx-s...d=p3286.c0.m14

Comment

Working...
                              X