We need adapters right for the door card speakers if we want to uprate them
    I know its 16.5 MM fit but what depth goes in also
    Which adapters do I need

was thinking

would this fit

Product Details:

400w 6.5" 165mm Speakers

Currently in stock.
    Delivery time is next working day if ordered before 4pm, please check here for delivery options.

http://www.theloudest.co.uk/?section...&product_id=82

120 RMS which is good
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Adapters are by autolead, Connects2 and are specified as Astra H fittment. Do not get to concerned by depth as the astra will take 95% of 6.5" or even 7" speakers on the market.

As for speakers skip that make altogether and by a know quality brand. For that price many a good speaker is available form the likes of Alpine (type r and Type S), Hertz, Rainbow, Pioneer, Focal and DLS.

For sites to look at try www.caraudiodirect.com as they list everything on there website that you need. Alternatively you could try car electronics on 0116 2449852 and speak to Lee.

Comment

I delt with tthemm for my steering wheel controls and problem so sent it they sent me new one which never arrived... spoke on Email been 20 days now terrrrable
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Working...
      X