X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i fix the creaking/groaning from the rear myself

Hey Everyone,

As the title says, can i fix the very common problem of the creaking noise that comes from the rear suspension myself? I took it back to my local dealer... they said there was a Tech bulletin, and it was fixed 95% for a couple of months. It's back. What do i do? What exactly is it?

Can someone take a photo to show EXACTLY what happens/causes it? It would be greatly appreciated

interested to know my self!!

Comment

You just need to get some white greese and do it yourself, Look in the how to astra section it says how to do it

Comment

Do many other people have this problem?

The How to doesnt help that much

Comment

how long you had the car for ? cos mine did it for a while but as long disapeared , it was around about the year mark that mine did it and lasted a few months
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
            how long you had the car for ? cos mine did it for a while but as long disapeared , it was around about the year mark that mine did it and lasted a few months
            It was about a year old when it started.

I took it back to my dealer (who was helpful and fixed them as per the tech bulletin)

But it's come back

It's not that loud, and I am being fussy... but it it definately there

All the hundreds/thousands people with this car... how do you fix it?

Comment

Working...
            X