Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parrott fiting not going well

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • parrott fiting not going well

    ive so far had no luck, got as far as pulling out oe hu and unclipping large conector from hu then clip in the new lead (same connection) and the oe one to the end of that one. but when i go to turn the hu on now it wont come on
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

  • #2
    its an easy job if you have the extra loom, Speak to Napa1985 ASAP as he could do it with his eyes closed

    Comment


    • #3
      i got all the bits needed bought from tom on here
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

      Comment


      • #4
        What are these 'parrot' devices? keep hearing people talking about them but havent a clue what they are.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
          What are these 'parrot' devices? keep hearing people talking about them but havent a clue what they are.
          i've got one for sale jay, all connectors included , also the parrot is a bluetooth handsfree car kit

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nigvxr View Post
            i've got one for sale jay, all connectors included , also the parrot is a bluetooth handsfree car kit
            Take it then its like the one you have in your, dear i say it, Focus ST.....

            Comment


            • #7
              I fitted one today for CarlVXR to his zaffy took about 2h and most of that was taken up working out how the zaffy came apart if you fitted the wires in correctly the radio will work even with the parrot not connected up have you looked in the block connecters to make sure all the terminals are ok and not bent.

              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

              Comment


              • #8
                my txt gone black

                www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nigvxr View Post
                  i've got one for sale jay, all connectors included , also the parrot is a bluetooth handsfree car kit

                  the parrot is a great piece of kit, had one in my X5 but had to leave it in the car when trading in today

                  Nig i've replied to you for sale post

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
                    ive so far had no luck, got as far as pulling out oe hu and unclipping large conector from hu then clip in the new lead (same connection) and the oe one to the end of that one. but when i go to turn the hu on now it wont come on

                    Where abouts do you live corsa?

                    Are there not any auto electricians nearby?

                    Seems the obivous thing to do is go to an auto electrician and have the thing fitted
                    sigpic
                    Astravan Sportive SE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      local dealer wants 60 to fit it might have to do this
                      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                        I fitted one today for CarlVXR to his zaffy took about 2h and most of that was taken up working out how the zaffy came apart if you fitted the wires in correctly the radio will work even with the parrot not connected up have you looked in the block connecters to make sure all the terminals are ok and not bent.
                        And it was much appreciated dave!! Thanks again!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          any time carl mate.

                          www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
                            i got all the bits needed bought from tom on here
                            you got ripped off-tom you fecker

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                              you got ripped off-tom you fecker

                              lol hes worried now

                              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X