This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple 8 Wheels

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere just wondered if anyone had a decent sized pic of the black 888 forged wheels or the silver ones or even a link for that matter?? I cant seem to find one on here!!

Also has anyone ran the 19s and gone back to 18s? Is there much of a difference in ride/handling etc? Or am i better off keeping the 19s

And thirdly (sorry!) are there any outlets other than triple eight or the stealers that sell the remus exhausts 850 quid seems a heap of cash... i know it would be worth it just wondered!

Cheers!

800 is about what your going to pay for a new remus you get a few second hand one from time to time.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

The 888 wheels as you refer to them as are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's (Available from Thorney Motorsport )

Yes i had 19's on my car from new, and had them on for about 2 years.

Then decided i wanted a change and was really liking the loook of the Pro Race 1.2's, so i took the plunge.

I have to say, i was very suprised at the difference - the car handles so much better on the 18's and feels a lot more agile.

Basically, if iknew what i know now back then, id of bought the car on 18's and saved myself the money i paid to have the 19's as an extra!

With regards to exhausts, after my experiences, id highly recommend you look into Milltek

Heres a few pics

sigpic
      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

cheers daz, nice looking! how much is a set going for with which tyres? i might have to wait 'til after crimbo though! apparently Santa needs to be generous this year

Comment

I dont deal with prices matey.

Ring up and enquire is the best thing to do
          sigpic
          My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Wheels are £549 plus tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
              Wheels are £549 plus tyres.
              Does that inc vat? Good price and what colours are available.....silver, black, gloss black....white?
              Mini Cooper S
              Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

Comment

very tempted by these, look so good on the power red Astra
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                X