This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump start

Has anyone tried to do this? gonna tell you it is the easiest car i have ever had to do it in couldnt believe it when i tried it let it roll for about 2 secs then lift clutch and away you go and i wasnt on a massive decline either maybe 15 Degrees

do you mean a bump start mate? Not had to do one yet thankfully - flat battery?

Comment

Best not to do it as it risks unburnt fuel getting to the cat, which destroys it.

Comment

I always use to bump my old fezzy remember the good old days about once a week I was so tight to buy a battary

yea how I done it is hit about 10mpg put it in 2nd gear with the clutch fully in then slowly lift the clutch up

But I dont think We can do on the vxrs due to the Button Never really tried it
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Well ignition on is ignition on whether it's button or key.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
          X