X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbed my alloys

I have the 19'' anthracite alloys on my astra which curbed last week

Just had wickedwheels come out but they couldnt do anything because of the type of finish on them. Could anybody recommend a repairer who can work on these type of alloys in the northamptonshire area?? Want to get them sorted asap cause its bugging me now
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

i'm in the same situation buddy, but it was the previous owner that did it to these lovely alloys!!!!

now need to find an excellent repairer myself!

Comment

I dont think you can get them repaired they are Diamond cut or somethiin

your talkin new wheel

A mark has appeared on mine and i dont know where from it wasnt me and only other people to drive it was brian (doubt it was him) my mum has only ever driven it out the drive

probably her!!
      sigpic

Comment

Evertonian there is a place based in Sywell that come out, mobile bloke, ill try find his number for you, never used him but might be worth a look? I need to get mine done too!

Comment

Finding somewhere who does the diamond finish is hard. Been to vauxhall and they said £250 for a new alloy!

Shane have you heard of a company called wheelclinic who are based in northampton?
          sigpic
          TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

I'm very suprised that Wicked Wheels couldn't do anything about it, a franchise of Wicked Wheels have done a LOT of wheels for me. Expensive, but you get a great finish every time.

Try another SMART repairer called Chips Away, again with Wicked Wheels and Chips Away, it can be hit and miss, depending on who is running that franchise.

Failing that, a half decent bodyshop should be able to get the wheel back to new, thats going to be the longest/expensive way though.

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
              Finding somewhere who does the diamond finish is hard. Been to vauxhall and they said £250 for a new alloy!

Shane have you heard of a company called wheelclinic who are based in northampton?
              Not heard of them mate, whereabouts are they based?

I was in the Vxl parts dept earlier in the week cause some dappy cow decided to mow into the side of my car, they do a refurb there, they reckon its £70 per wheel though, the only plus side to that is you know the job will be spot on, cause its Vxl doing it for you.

Comment

They are based in St James industrial estate. Have emailed them anyway.

Where is the dealer in northampton then? If they can repair the anthracite alloys i will pop over later to get them to have a look. My local dealer said they cant do them because of the finish
                sigpic

Comment

They are based in St James industrial estate. Have emailed them anyway.

Where is the dealer in northampton then? If they can repair the anthracite alloys i will pop over later to get them to have a look. My local dealer said they cant do them because of the finish
                  Its the one in Kingsthorpe, Queens Park Parade i think they call it.

Is it you that I seen ages ago, had a bit of a blast through Moulton Park?

Comment

Probably was yeah. Been to northampton a few times recently. Is there any meets going on?

Just looking on there website now so think im going to give them a call and then pop over.
                    sigpic

Comment

try these mate

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/page14.htm
                      sigpic

See No Evo, Hear No Evo, Fear No Evo! 508bhp,540lb/ft

Comment

Probably was yeah. Been to northampton a few times recently. Is there any meets going on?

Just looking on there website now so think im going to give them a call and then pop over.
                        There is something that goes on over Riverside every Wed night, seen a few VXRs heading down that way last week, dont think its anyone off of here though as have put up threads in the spotted section with no joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
                          Not heard of them mate, whereabouts are they based?

I was in the Vxl parts dept earlier in the week cause some dappy cow decided to mow into the side of my car, they do a refurb there, they reckon its £70 per wheel though, the only plus side to that is you know the job will be spot on, cause its Vxl doing it for you.
                          spot on job? vxl? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                            spot on job? vxl? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
                            I think they would be mate, might take about 6 months to arrange, but it would be a good job

Comment

hahahaha. Vauxhall aint that bad.

Im going to the dealer in northampton to let them have a look and to pcworld soon so you may see me driving about shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X