This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGAL IPF Winter offer £495 *limited period*

We are due a new batch of IPF units in the following week or so.

In conjunction with their arrival we're going to offer a little promotion for you all.

For those that order their IPF unit with software from midnight tonight (00:00 1st of November) until the end of the year or when stocks run out (whichever is sooner) we will supply them for £495 + postage for the Astra VXR.

To qualify for the reduced pricing please order though our website quoting the discount code "WINTER08" when prompted.

The WINTER08 offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.

You will receive an automated email confirmation stating the full retail price. Do not worry at this stage, the orders are manually processed, so the price adjustments will be made by a human when we physically put the card through!

For those unfamilar with the IPF please click the following link:

http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog/The_EDS_IPF.html

or drop us an PM with any questions.

Paul.
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
    sigpic
    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Just a quickie .... is the diagnostic software available yet ?
    (in case I missed an email)
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

cuz i am thick, what does this actually do? similar to a bluefin?
      Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
        cuz i am thick, what does this actually do? similar to a bluefin?
        Yes sure is..look at the link on regals 1st post above

Comment

so £495 aint a bad price then is it?
          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Theres quite a few maps available too, had a play around with James IPF the other night.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Do you have to pay for different maps, or is there a number of them pre-loaded. Is there any limit to how amny times you upload these maps to the car, sorry if these questions have been answered already..

Comment

I would be very tempted to buy one of these at £ 450.00 Mr Regal !

What warranty do you offer - same as TMS by any chance - 3yrs / 60,000miles ????
                sigpic

Comment

There are a few maps to use, no limits on how many times you change over etc....
                  tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                  The truth is out there ...

Comment

It does sound like a very good deal, im very tempted to get one in next few weeks then

Comment

Damn it!! I realy want one of these but just got laid off on friday. I don't think the missus would be very pleased if i spent some of our savings on "such stupid boys toys" as she puts it
                      Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                      Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                      Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Can recomend the IPF. Quite a few maps and a good rice too. Only thing I will point out that Regal probably wont thank me for is that it doesn't work on windows vista. Think this needs sorting tbh. I would have thought most people have vista now?

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                          Can recomend the IPF. Quite a few maps and a good rice too. Only thing I will point out that Regal probably wont thank me for is that it doesn't work on windows vista. Think this needs sorting tbh. I would have thought most people have vista now?
                          what no Vista !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

scrub IPF of my shopping list

Comment

As per my PM to , does this offer extend to Zaffy owners, same engine after all ??

Comment

Originally posted by matrix View Post
                              what no Vista !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

scrub IPF of my shopping list
                              Supposed to be sorting this......is a pain having to go to my mates to change maps!!

Comment

Working...
                              X