This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I've tried changing the rear courtesy light, but one of the bulbs had a dodgy contact, it made a spark a puff of smoke and I think it's blown a fuse. I have no rear or front courtesy lights.

I have fuse box version B according to the manual, but I cannot find the fuse for the internal lights anywhere.

Where is it??

HELP!
    Last edited by Trist; 31 October 2008, 06:02 PM.
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

OK fixed it, disconnected the battery. Worked.

Now I have blue led lights in the back and front. Very nice.

But on the front festoon bulb the light stays on after it fades, but very very very dimly. Had anyone else had this problem?
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

you been mucking about with your motor again mate ha ha
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Yup, cheap mod, looks great. Carrying on with the led theme from the rear lights Just been told by my bro(electrician) that it's ok that the light stays on very dimly after it fades. Residual power in the circuit apparently.

ITG panel filter next
        sigpic

Comment

yep i had that in my corsa interior lights when i upgraded them to really white ones doesnt take hardly any power out of battery
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Yours stayed on for a little bit too then?
            sigpic

Comment

Itg

Filter has been posted.Let me know when you get it...

Comment

Originally posted by steven130564 View Post
                Filter has been posted.Let me know when you get it...
                Cheers :d will do!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34 View Post
                  OK fixed it, disconnected the battery. Worked.

Now I have blue led lights in the back and front. Very nice.

But on the front festoon bulb the light stays on after it fades, but very very very dimly. Had anyone else had this problem?

thats the way did the same lol but the festoon one dont stay on that ive seen.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

U wont see it in they day, only at night, its very very faint. You wouldn't know if it was on unless made a point to look.

Did you get your rear internal lights to work?, I read that you had troubles.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes mate all working good now i just left them went back next day to have another go and all working so left well alone lol.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

just a quick question regarding these LED's.

You need one for front main light ( the one that comes on when you open the door)
                        two for the rear lights (these also come on when you open the door)
                        and two for the reading lights that are switchable.

So overall 5 LED bulbs?
                        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                        X