This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shat service!

just got my burg back from evans halshaw (hunslet)!
    it went in for the seats fixing and the side sills and while it was in they were gonna do the manifold bolts. they were only ment to have it 2 days but had it 3! the car went in clean and got it back so mucky im discusted! the average consumption was 28mpg wen i took it in, got it back on 14mpg! why have theyve driven it 4 mile, and where? also front drivers side appears to have been hit! the light and body work dont line up its about 5mm out of square! if you are the w*nker who has had my car, im ******* cuming for you.
    i dont belive in taking peoples jobs, but im gonna make an acception!

warning ,about evans halshaw leeds!

rant over.

That is beyond a joke, get some pic's up and get back to the dealer and let rip!

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post

it went in for the seats fixing and the side sills and while it was in they were gonna do the manifold bolts. they were only ment to have it 2 days but had it 3! the car went in clean and got it back so mucky im discusted! the average consumption was 28mpg wen i took it in, got it back on 14mpg! why have theyve driven it 4 mile, and where? also front drivers side appears to have been hit! the light and body work dont line up its about 5mm out of square! if you are the w*nker who has had my car, im ******* cuming for you.

rant over.

Mate that is terrible, why did you accept it back though if there is some damage that wasnt there when you dropped it off? I would be going nuts at them and telling them to get it fixed or they will be hearing from your solicitor!

Comment

I wouldnt of accepted it!
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

i can tell u wat there gona say, no that wasnt us,

wen i first bought my VXR, i drove it home and found a badly refurbed alloy, and a chunk of tyre that had been glued back in place "front passenger side" i know for a fact that when me n my dad first viewed the car they wernt there, so i took it back to the stealer the next day, they just said prove it, how do we know you havent done that and tried to patch it up.

at the end of it all i just thought sod it, there just not having my buisiness any more.

but in ur case i would personally break the person responsible

Comment

there were no managers in, im cooled down a bit now. but thinking about taking the day off on monday and letting rip. but they hav done a good job of the seats.

Comment

Maybe they took the front bumper off to do the manifold studs. and they havn't lined it back up properly.
              The mpg they will prob say they have to take it for a test drive to check the manifold isn't blowing. They shouldn't take it for a ragging but they prob don't get a fast car in every day so wanted to see what it could do.
              Did you tell them you didn't want it test driven without you there?

Comment

It seems like no one has a good word to say about VX

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
                  Maybe they took the front bumper off to do the manifold studs. and they havn't lined it back up properly.
                  The mpg they will prob say they have to take it for a test drive to check the manifold isn't blowing. They shouldn't take it for a ragging but they prob don't get a fast car in every day so wanted to see what it could do.

when manifolds are done they dont need to be best driven, just put the car on the ramp and hear/smell exhaust blowing

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                    when manifolds are done they dont need to be best driven, just put the car on the ramp and hear/smell exhaust blowing
                    they will Drive it as it gets Hotter when taken for a Drive see my Vid
                    the truth is out there
                    part GSI part VXR
                    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

rant over.
                      what was wrong with the seats like.some pics please now its fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                        what was wrong with the seats like.some pics please now its fixed
                        the 2 front seats where saggy so they have replaced them. there like brand new now like the first day i got it

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
                          they didnt end up doing the manifold studs as they were waiting for the studs which hadnt arived i had to ring them to find this out (they didnt answer any of my wifes calls all day) , think they wanted to keep my car over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bayley View Post
                            i can tell u wat there gona say, no that wasnt us,

wen i first bought my VXR, i drove it home and found a badly refurbed alloy, and a chunk of tyre that had been glued back in place "front passenger side" i know for a fact that when me n my dad first viewed the car they wernt there, so i took it back to the stealer the next day, they just said prove it, how do we know you havent done that and tried to patch it up.

at the end of it all i just thought sod it, there just not having my buisiness any more.

but in ur case i would personally break the person responsible
                            i had the same thing that happened t me.looked around it made sure everythin was good b4 purchasin on a sunday,
                            then picked the car up on tuesday while driving home thought id show it off to a friend.
                            had a look round t see the alloy had been badly chipped and the tyre had been ripped like it had been stabbed.only drove a few mile an it wasnt me
                            took it back and i had to giv them so much abuse, b4 they then said they took my wheel off and put it onto another vxr which they sold the day b4 and put this knackered wheel on mine.

why are vx dealers such w*****s?

Comment

the 2 front seats where saggy so they have replaced them. there like brand new now like the first day i got it
                              how many miles has yours done?? as this seems to be a common problem

Comment

Working...
                              X