This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Vxr tempted *.*

Very tempted to step up to a astra vxr than a corsa, mainly because i am 6 ft 6 and defo need a bigger car than corsa. If its not to much on a part exchange and the finance monthly payments i will get one. My corsa sxi is 08 plate and worth 7710 Gmac says how much more money you guys think i should add to try get astra vxr? I said 4k for corsa vxr and got approved. so i was checking insurance and noticed with my GF on insurance its very cheap for astra and corsa
    so that leaves me with the thought of wait abit and get a astra vxr, and whats the monthly payments like if you dont mind me asking ?

opinions please

im 6 ft 4 and no probs with astra lovely
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

if u put the 2 cars side by side there isnt really much differnce in length,but there is a lot more room inside the astra.it just feels more roomey.go for the astra m8 trust me ive had both an prefer the astra,the corsa still a very gud car
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X