This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Burgs left at VXL

A friend of mine decided he wanted a Burg, so we have spent 2 days negotiating a fantastic deal for him. He called the stealers today to pay his deposit and got a nasty suprise.
    The salesman said "we have a problem getting hold of a Burg as they have all been sold" he was devastated
    We both thought that the stealers were trying to back out of the deal they had originally offered as it was almost too good but i called another dealership and asked them to check availability and sure enough, there is now no Burgs left at the Vauxhall compound. I was told the only way to get hold of one was by a trade between dealers as some still have them brand new in their showrooms. Which we were told would not be a problem.
    We called our dealer back and asked if getting the car from another dealership was an option and they are looking into it but after 4 phone calls to the dealers this afternoon, both the salesman and the manager were both "away from their desk and would call us back"...........at some point but i guess not today

im sure aston vauxhall still have a few
    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Hey mate i work for Evans Halshaw in Bedford and know there is a few floating about at dealers still, i think our dealership in Luton has one, i think they have registered it but don't think it has any miles on it if yr interested.

Comment

gonna give it a day or two to see if the dealer will get us a car, cos i have called about 3-4 other dealerships and nobody will even entertain the idea of selling one as cheap as we have been offered.
        I have bought 4 cars from the same salesman in less than a year also another for my sister and this one for my friend, i think that may have helped get the price down

I know Aston have 2 new ones, i think this is where they are trying to get one from.

Comment

Not to sure Ashton's will be willing to let them go unless they get on with that dealer because one of my sales guys tried to get one from them and they wouldn't entertain the idea.

What was the price they were gonna do for you mate ?

Comment

There is one in Shetland in the dealers, no options on it though ... I wondered the other day when I drove past how many unregistered ones were left ..

Comment

There hasnt been any VSC stock for months. When I checked last week for one there were only 3 showing: Astons had 1, Motorbodies in Luton have one, and as has been said theres one showing in Shetland (theres an additional one showing at Davidsons of Morpeth but thats not available as it was written off in the floods there a few months back).

Comment

Simon, if you want give me a PM with the price quoted and I'll see what I can do. We have a couple left in group stock, so it might be worth looking?

Comment

2 at pentagon vauxhall in oldham aswell

Comment

Plenty already at dealers

Astra

Comment

1 at peter vardy's i think
                      The Derv-ert
                      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

I'm selling my Burg as I need a deposit for my house

Spec is:

Number 58
                        08 Reg - 4500 miles
                        Blue Led conversion
                        Courtney Panel Filter
                        Regal EVOMS divertor valve
                        Stage 3 (courtney FMIC and IPF map)
                        Whiteline RARB
                        Revolution Motorsport wheels

Comment

Stealers have found one for him, so fingers crossed he will pick it up on the way down to the Thurlby Sport weekender.

Comment

There is one or two in the showroom in belmont in aberdeen

Comment

Working...
                            X