This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers on car

Can anybody show me on the car the stickers with the website on just wondering whether to put them on or not

stick them on dude

basically most seem to put them as far back as you can on the rear side windows
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

i put mine on the back passenger windows, left the www bit out of www.vxronline.co.uk and stuck them far back as they wud go.
      Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

I just dont want them to spoil the look of the car cos some stickers look ****

Comment

Take the www. bit off it then stick rest on it looks far better without all the W's lol, heres a pic of mine on ma car for you.
          sigpic
          Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
          And now have an
          Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

very nice buddy
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
              Can anybody show me on the car the stickers with the website on just wondering whether to put them on or not
              You've gotta put them on, thats what its all about
              You get flashes off of other VXR's when they see your stickers lol

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post

You get flashes off of other VXR's when they see your stickers lol
                omg really?? haha that will be a laugh drivin round with them on then
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
                  Take the www. bit off it then stick rest on it looks far better without all the W's lol, heres a pic of mine on ma car for you.
                  good idea

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    omg really?? haha that will be a laugh drivin round with them on then
                    Calm down lol, they only flash there lights

Comment

haha...jus thought it was kinda cool lol. bit like the mini owners do....good that vxr owners have their own style aswell
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

how do you get the stickers

Comment

sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by R33CYE View Post
                            how do you get the stickers
                            Have a look here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                            X