This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is this?

any ideas who this could be? any1 off the site??

bit of a long shot i know but worth seeing init

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYB7...eature=related
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

seen its ages ago been posted already

Dont know
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

It Does Sound Awesome

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FUKltggiqo

Is this one anyone on here?

Comment

funny the name of the youtube vid is astra racing off from the lights when in reality it is only pulling off with a bit of throttle
          sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
          Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FUKltggiqo

Is this one anyone on here?
            lol hate 2 admit it but that is me and my mate, i was videoin his burg goin round the car park
            Astra Edition #105
            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
              lol hate 2 admit it but that is me and my mate, i was videoin his burg goin round the car park
              was it really u & your mate, how bad was the scrap on the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
                was it really u & your mate, how bad was the scrap on the bumper
                yer it was mate im lee allonby lol.

oh yuu picked up on the scrape haha first person to pick up on it!!

it was pretty bad, we were a bit scared to look. dont go racing round that multistorey anymore haha

i have a few vids of his burg on youtube. jus revving n stuff.

he has number 233
                Astra Edition #105

Comment

yer it was mate im lee allonby lol.

oh yuu picked up on the scrape haha first person to pick up on it!!

it was pretty bad, we were a bit scared to look. dont go racing round that multistorey anymore haha

i have a few vids of his burg on youtube. jus revving n stuff.

he has number 233
                  i bet you were scared to look, because u just know it was gng to bad, but it did sound awesome

Comment

yer we were gona jus ignre it n then we thought best av a look...

its right underneath tho so cant really tell its there

and yer if u had been there in the car park it sounded amazin...i was propa lovin it haha

search for burg 233 and watch the other vids on youtube...

he has put the panel filter on his burg so it backfires like a *****!!
                    Astra Edition #105

Comment

yer we were gona jus ignre it n then we thought best av a look...

its right underneath tho so cant really tell its there

and yer if u had been there in the car park it sounded amazin...i was propa lovin it haha

search for burg 233 and watch the other vids on youtube...

he has put the panel filter on his burg so it backfires like a *****!!
                      Ok will do

Comment

Great Videos, This is a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8ty59BInc

Comment

haha. you cant beat the sound of a burg in a multistorey..ma mate always gives it pure stick thru tunnels n stuff aswell.

my favourite vid is this 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIdG9adLRo

we cleaned out the panel filter with fuel haha

i suggest u try it sometime it sounds amazin and runs better
                          Astra Edition #105

Comment

haha. you cant beat the sound of a burg in a multistorey..ma mate always gives it pure stick thru tunnels n stuff aswell.

my favourite vid is this 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIdG9adLRo

we cleaned out the panel filter with fuel haha

i suggest u try it sometime it sounds amazin and runs better
                            Not really a good idea to do that if you want the AMM to last - revving when cold like that is probably not that good for the engine either

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                              Not really a good idea to do that if you want the AMM to last - revving when cold like that is probably not that good for the engine either
                              oops...haha well fk it not my car anyway :P haha
                              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                              X