This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORDERING TOMMORROW

hello people,ordering my vxr sunday! any options i should consider or avoid!

thanks in advance!

i think arden blue , 19s , and full leather are a must

welcome , and gr8 choice of car m8 :wink:

Comment

arden or red,already decided on 19's(better handling i hope) liked the half leather in my vectra sri 150,just gutted i can only get 10% discount through partners.When all the rest are 20% plus! cruise and sight and light worth having?

Comment

Get AFL.

Comment

ORDERING TOMMORROW

Get AFL.how much and will it enhance?

Comment

cruise control is great if you travel distance. i wish i went for the afl as well, as the standard lights are a bit rubbish

Comment

ORDERING TOMMORROW

can go blue from motor factors,won't cost £700 big ones lol

Comment

its an intelligent lighting system. as you turn, the lights turn, as you accelerate, the lights dip etc....

plus they're xenon, but, you could just get after market.

Comment

Jamie where are you based and are you happy with your price?

pm me!!!

oh and
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by JAMIE_VXR
                    already decided on 19's(better handling i hope)
                    im affraid not, only a look thing
                    18's have the edge on the handling!

welcome to the site.

Comment

im affraid not, only a look thing Smile
                      18's have the edge on the handling!
                      and extra special edition....as ever begger went for the 19's!

Comment

good choice, the wait is a bummer though, i ordered mine just before new years eve and wont be gettin it till middle of march. but it is a cracking car, option i went for wer alf(expensive but good output and features), cruise, sight and light(good option for the cost), rear PDC and black paint. i would 'nt bother with 6 cd changer as car comes with mp3 format cd played that can hold the same number of tracks. other options are down to personal choice completly

i am on partners too, the 10% is rubbish but you can get a hell of a lot more out of them, haggle, haggle then haggle some more, i got them saying that they would only drop the price by £400 max as a last offer, after my chiseling skills were used it finished with me walking away with an extra 850 off, full tank and irmscher mats. they got a bit to play with so take it, go to walk out if you not happy, if they see your serious about buyin a car they wont let you walk.

NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FO A NEW CAR!! EVER, and free mats and a full tank go without saying,dont let them tell you otherwise!! :wink:

good luck buddy, buyin new cars is like poker!! i love it.

Comment

Not sure that the full leather is worth it. £1000 seems a lot of money for filling the middle of the seats with dead cow

The 19" alloys and the metalic paint (black ) are the best options IMO.

Comment

Well, don't get a black one. Looks great, but is too much work to keep it clean .

Take Arden Blue, 19s, Xenon AFL, CD70 Navigation or if you don't drive a lot take the CDC40, half leather seats in silver/black, bluetooth and IDS+...yeah that's it.

And: Welcome to the club .

Comment

TwinSport, have to disagree with you on this one

Black looks the best and there's no problem keeping it clean as we're all car nuts on here

Plus the Bluetooth is crap!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X