This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smd and 3 gauge coversion????????

ive had my burg now for a week or 2 and am in love with it and interested in the smd and 3 gauge mod that ive seen a few people on hear have does anyone no the cost of these, thanks alot.

link for smd`s http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14678

he also does gauge`s which look mint , you`ll have to send him a pm when he is online

he`s known on here as vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
      link for smd`s http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14678

he also does gauge`s which look mint , you`ll have to send him a pm when he is online

he`s known on here as vxrcourt3
      thanks alot mate

Comment

Originally posted by craig#349 View Post
        thanks alot mate
        i`ve got the smd`s done but gunna have to wait till next year for the gauge`s doing ,

Comment

I have the smd conversion also and I got the gauges at the same time and they are mint

Comment

anybody no how much the 3 gauge conversion costs?

Comment

Pm sent on cost

and I got my SMD it is a much have...
              Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
              Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                Pm sent on cost

and I got my SMD it is a much have...

??????????????????????????????

Ashley ( dtox ) how have you sent him a pm on cost ???????????

There are a few different options i can do and different gauge quality , dependant on what peeps wants so how have you priced it.........??????
                sigpic
                WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Daz (vxrcourt3) has done my done my SMD and 3 guage conversion and i cannot knock or faulter his work, simply fantastic and a must have, looks like the car came factory with it.

Comment

Originally posted by craig#349 View Post
                    ive had my burg now for a week or 2 and am in love with it and interested in the smd and 3 gauge mod that ive seen a few people on hear have does anyone no the cost of these, thanks alot.

I'm after getting mine done too (prob not the gauges though as I think it's a 3-day job for Daz (VXR-Court). If you end up having the SMD conversion done, let me know if you want to sort a date out so Daz can come and do them both at the same time. (Also, anyone else from Manchester/Stockport area!?)
                    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

how much for smd?

Comment

Originally posted by leonjgibbons View Post
                        how much for smd?
                        here`s the link from the for sale section http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14678

he does a great job and is well worth it ,

Comment

The smd conversion is sweet!! how much for the 3 gauges??
                          Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                          Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                          Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Will depend what guages you want, will depend how much it will cost. Best to pm Daz (vxrcourt3) and discuss a proce with he and he's the one that does them aswell. And he does a spot on job btw.

Comment

VXRCOURT's work is Top notch i would Definately recommend him you won't be disapointed guys, he is a top geezer.

Comment

Working...
                              X