This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button above my head whats it do

Whats the button above my head do between the lights ? looks like an on off button for something ?

Alarm ?

thanks

Its disables the sensors inside the car , ie if you left a pet in the car you can still lock it and have the alarm active .
    vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

Comment

i presume it resets ?

I just obvioulsy dont see a IM OFF or Im ON hehe.

and no real click to it symbolizing its either on or off.

But many thanks for reply

Comment

if you got a dog or something in the car ign on then press it and it will turn off the sensors
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

does it show any off this in book you get with the car ?? just a general question??
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Well i had a quick look and didnt see anything hence why i asked , quicker to ask here.

but it may do unsure

Comment

its somewhere in the manual , and yes it resets itself the next time you start car , never used it yet but i once locked my wife in car and on return she was not very pleased as alarm was going off and i put dead lock on so she couldn`t get out ,

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                its somewhere in the manual , and yes it resets itself the next time you start car , never used it yet but i once locked my wife in car and on return she was not very pleased as alarm was going off and i put dead lock on so she couldn`t get out ,
                How do you know if it's off or on?
                sigpic
                Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34 View Post
                  How do you know if it's off or on?
                  Read the handbook, but if you press and hold it in for a couple of seconds i believe the locked door light goes nuts for a couple of seconds- this should turn it off so your ok to leave pets in the car, or people

I locked my missus in the car today and she was well pleased on my return lol I think she rolled her fist up and shook it a few times- not sure if this is some sort of youthamisn

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
                    Read the handbook, but if you press and hold it in for a couple of seconds i believe the locked door light goes nuts for a couple of seconds- this should turn it off so your ok to leave pets in the car, or people

I locked my missus in the car today and she was well pleased on my return lol I think she rolled her fist up and shook it a few times- not sure if this is some sort of youthamisn
                    Cheers Shane
                    sigpic
                    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Working...
                    X