This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Sportz Blue

just bought some halfords bulbs (the brightest they supply) so i fitted them and wasnt really happy with the out come for £23.99 EACH in terms of colour of bulb and brightness!

so i bought some ring sportz blue, they r simply stunning! £16.99 a pair!!

any1 considering it, please do as it transforms the normal looking non afl car!

Couldn't post any pics could you? I used Phillips Blue Vision before and was very impressed, not a blue bulb but very close to day light in its colour temp.

Comment

erm i can but they are off my phone and just really bright white light! lol

they are 80w, normal 1's such as urs will be 55w so u can imagine the difference

Comment

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=Photo035.jpg

Comment

they are extremely bright, more so than afl's as i lined myn up next to my m8s with afl and myn were brighter, but his obviously better as they are bi-xenon

Comment

Thats certainly a difference over the standard yellow. The almost look HID, I shall have to invest in a pair. Thanks

Comment

princey have u changed ur sidelights to a more white/blue colour to complement the main headlight?

Comment

cheapest i found and came next day

http://www.csmsupplies.co.uk/product...6&cat=0&page=1

Comment

change before MOT legal is 55w or 60w cant remember but 80w is def over
                  Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                  Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

yeye i no i will deff change before mot but that aint for a while

55 is legal

Comment

I might buy a pair
                      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

do! loads have ppl have sed how bright they are!

they light up the whole road! ha

and they look gr8

Comment

I bought a pair off ebay cost 15 pounds for set they look bit blueish and hid look

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                            change before MOT legal is 55w or 60w cant remember but 80w is def over
                            How would they know though, they'd have to take them out, once they find out how to remove them they'll give up
                            sigpic
                            Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

ye they are white! tiny bit of blue in them so u aint classed as a chav!

deff like HID

Comment

Working...
                              X