This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware the scratched alloy!

Hi all, my 1st post here & the proud owner of a 2 week old VXR - luving it though after having the 1.6 SXI for a year hardly a surprise. Before SXI had an Integra & as haven't blasted new VXR yet, still not sure how it compares against it. But expect a close run contest when she ready to be fully opened up.

Anyway my problem - only went a kerbed an alloy on Sat! This is an issue with the 19" alloys - hardly anyone can fix them due to the polished finish. Aaarrgghhh!

I have found a company in Kent, Lepsons ME7 1YQ 01634 580 582, who can fix these alloys but need 3 days at min to do so. This very handy when we have no spare with the VXR!

Looks like I'm solving my issue by ordering a new single 19", when comes will swap out damaged 1 then pop over to Kent & drop off for repair. At least will have a spare thereafter!

I personally wouldnt bother repairing the spare... its only a spare!

Glad you're loving the new motor

Comment

Don't think the 19" wheel will fit in the wheel well, so would be pretty rubbish for a spare, lol. (unless you're leaving it in the garage or something, lol).
      sigpic

Comment

If you live anywhere near manchester (although see you saw company in Kent) look in the car parts section of the forum and a discount can be offered to you with the code I posted.

If you need any further info please wisper me.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Working...
        X