This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie's New Order..

:P Well that's it ! New order placed for March...07 Build etc etc..Anyone tell me where I can get VXR floor mat's from ! They dont seem to come with the 07

you sure ?????????????????????????????/ The come free normally.....

Comment

welcome to the club mate hope you find this forum usefull and fun as for the mats if thay dont come free mine did then try e bay just type VXR in search seen lots on there.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Welcome Ignobels and congratulations on your new order

Comment

welcome mate , you can buy them direct from vauxhalls as well just ask them for an option on them over the standard ones or see if they can do em as part of the deal tell them another dealer as offered them free at same price i would
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for the welcome !

Thanks for the welcome, I have used the site many times in the last few weeks whilst rying to make up my mind on the VXR/R26/ST/GTi/and Honda type R....I did have a nose around Mazda Stafford at the 3MPS ? But it was just to errrrrrrrr Ugly However it is QUICK !!! Anyway I made my mind up at 3pm ish yesterday and where 3 on VX's system due for build....So hopefully mine should arrive at the end of the month ready for March reg? ...

Comment

What's an R26?

Comment

Meיgane Renaultsport 230 F1 Team R26

bit of a mouthful

Comment

welcome m8 , mine came with car even tho i wasnt expecting them so hold on to your money until you get the vxr ......... you may have a surprise

Comment

Welcome, and hope the wait doesn't feel too long

Comment

Welcome!!

Enjoy your car!! :wink:

Comment

Hey hey, im new here too.
                        I got mine coming in march also, with the 07 plate, I asked about the vxr mats at my dealer and they come free, so i guess yours should also.
                        give em a ring and ask, they deff should be part of the deal!

Comment

Working...
                        X