This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a klunking noise

are all vxr's the same or is it just mine. When i pull off for the first time and go over say 5mph i hear two klunking noises coming from the front brake area. Know ive owned two vxr's , a blue 07 plate one and know i own a berg and the two of them has made that noise (could it be a safety feature activating or are my wheels gonna fall of when i blow past some seat leon cupra lol).

it's the abs check

Comment

Yeah, its like a metal cable getting tightened, often wondered what that was!!

I hear it as if it is below the drivers seat!
      Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
        it's the abs check
        What he said

Comment

thanks lad. no longer need my wife to go out and test drive it every morning before i jump in it know.

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
            thanks lad. no longer need my wife to go out and test drive it every morning before i jump in it know.
            Ha ha, so does she serve any purpose now?!
            Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

ye cooking

Comment

he he

Comment

Working...
                X