This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rattling window!!!

my drivers window is rattling bad but vaux wont sort it under warrenty as there saying something is loose ang tighten ups arent coverd by warrenty!!????
    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Originally posted by astraturbo1987 View Post
    my drivers window is rattling bad but vaux wont sort it under warrenty as there saying something is loose ang tighten ups arent coverd by warrenty!!????
    They chatting rubbish m8, Mines been in the workshop since Monday for a rattling passenger window and new seat (had the sagging thing). They better give my car back today!
    Bastuck De-Cat pipe and Regal IPF for sale!

Comment

just put up with it.

mines been in twice for the windows rattling,first time it came out it was worse than when it went it,so took it back,second time it came out it had half the wing mirror base ground off and a stanley knife mark accross the trim where they had been trying to take the trim off,and it still rattled.
      ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
      version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
      version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
      coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

ai mine does the same Aint to bothered tbh, seat belt tensioner also makes a racket, pull it tight and it stops, must be the ball bearings.
        sigpic
        Burg blood in my veins.... Ice cool Baby!
        !!Warning a VXR may inspire confidence!! Now for sale
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ds-and-stanced!

Comment

Originally posted by PERCY'S vxr View Post
          just put up with it.

mines been in twice for the windows rattling,first time it came out it was worse than when it went it,so took it back,second time it came out it had half the wing mirror base ground off and a stanley knife mark accross the trim where they had been trying to take the trim off,and it still rattled.
          think i might just do that after this!!!!
          BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Working...
          X