This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clutch being Fitted

My car is a shower of **** so I have booked it in at Vauxhal to have a replacement clutch fitted.

However, I can already predict whats going to happen due to my complete lack of faith - and that will probably be that I fork out a shed load for it all only to find that the problem persists, or come back very soon.

VX have quited me £555 for the job, it breaks down roughly as parts £150 and labour £350 plus vat.

Any advice?

pay up then in 20k pay for another one if you keep riding it like you say you do
    sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
    Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

I have not been riding it, and for the last few hundred miles I have ben so delicate it is embressing. I thought it was getting better, but it all let itself down again yesterday, again only 4 5 and 6 gears, you could really hear and feel it, revs dancing up and down all over the place at around 70 on the motorway.

Comment

lets hope it has oil contamination so you dont have to pay for it then
        sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
        Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Working...
        X