• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this deal sound

2008/08 Astra VXR in Black
    6000 miles on the clock
    19" Wheels

£6000 p/x (all dealers saying this is correct value)
    £180pm over 60 months

is this good ?

How much are they selling the car for?

Comment

no idea, but i'm more interested in the monthly payment than how they work out there numbers

Comment

whats the px Simon?
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

The car is working out at £16,800 over the 5 years (60 months)

Comment

Thats a long time to be paying a car off for.

Comment

Originally posted by simon2881 View Post
              2008/08 Astra VXR in Black
              6000 miles on the clock
              19" Wheels

£6000 p/x (all dealers saying this is correct value)
              £180pm over 60 months

is this good ?
              only you can decide if it`s worth it but i would shop around , theres a few dealers who advertise on here , check the for sale section ,
              i recommend astonsvauxhall for one , here`s a link to look at

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=31610

there`s a few more in the for sale section aswell , worth call a few as they will try and out do each other

Comment

Try seeing if you can get a bank loan instead of finance because in some cases it works out cheaper (lower a.p.r .rate)

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                  Try seeing if you can get a bank loan instead of finance because in some cases it works out cheaper (lower a.p.r .rate)
                  thats why its usefull to know the price of the car, thus the ammount being borrowed! However, 5 years HP gives you more freedom in changing the car over a bank loan.

Comment

I borrowed 7500 quid from a barclay plus loan which you can only have if you borrow over 7000 and i'm paying 230 odd a month over three years and when you sell the car and someone runs a hpi check on the car then it's clear which makes the buyer more conferdent in buying your car cos personnally i would not buty a car which has finance.

Comment

well of course the car is going to be HPI clear... there isn't a loan secured on it!

Having HP is no bad thing, i personally would strongly reccomend it and having finance show on a hpi check isn't a big deal, you just ring the finance company and check they have no longer a vested interest in it. just make sure its been settled before you buy.

Comment

it just worked out better for me that all and it could for someone else. Just giving the boy more options that all and then he can take his own road.By the way you dont work for a finance company do you, if do soz.

Comment

Working...
                        X