This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" wheels

When you put the 19" upgrade wheels on the astra vxr does it make it so you can feel/hear all the grids and repairs in the road?or is it down to the suspension being hard?thanks.
    she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

both usually depends how bad the noises are, i still get noises on 18's
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

It's more the suspension than anything else.

Is there a difference between the 18's and 19's regarding noise etc? Yes

Is it a big one? No
      Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
      Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

i think its down to the vxr race suspention because its very firm for hi speeds thats why when your doing 70mph it feels like your doing 30mph.

Comment

In a way yes, because the tyres are a very low profile. But the suspension is stiffer than the standard cars among other things.
          I see dumb people.......
          .....they're everywhere
          .....they walk around like everyone else
          .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

I much prefer the quality of the ride / noise with the 18`s on, but there is no denying the 19`s look stunning, but with a compramise ... I am considering putting 19`s on again, so certainly hasn`t put me off completely ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
              I much prefer the quality of the ride / noise with the 18`s on, but there is no denying the 19`s look stunning, but with a compramise ... I am considering putting 19`s on again, so certainly hasn`t put me off completely ...
              totally agree with the man above
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Working...
              X