This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to TMS

I was at thorneys today for stage 2. All i can say is its fookin mental!!
    The car is so much smoother now, then when you press that button it goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!

Definetly got the bug now. Liking the idea about the lightweight wheels so im going to add them to my list. I was going to stop at stage 2 but im defo going to be looking at the handling/brakes and wheels early next year then stage 3 during the summer!

Cheers again TMS!
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

yeah remember the faster the car is the more stable and better it got to stop

Comment

Im defo gona sort brakes an handling before i even think about more power. just not sure on how much to spend.

Think the car done good on the dyno it managed 282.5bhp cant remember the torque but think he said something like 320 if that sounds right
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
        Im defo gona sort brakes an handling before i even think about more power. just not sure on how much to spend.

Think the car done good on the dyno it managed 282.5bhp cant remember the torque but think he said something like 320 if that sounds right
        sound pretty much bang on for tms stage 2 im sure vxrmarc has the same figures or very similar form his stage 2 burg
        sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Glad your enjoying it matey

Like i said, the skys the limit....spen some money
          sigpic
          My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Just adding it all up now its crazy lol.

I want the wheels sorting first and like the ones on yours daz but think i would have to get it lowered at the same time. God the decisions lol
            sigpic

Comment

Like i said, you got to get that wallet open

I just choose to forget about how much iv spent ....im still going
              sigpic
              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Lol yeah i know. I got it out a few more times shopping yesterday.
                When you and think it was john said about the wheels how much was it all in? plus what sort of handling mods would you recommend without going silly. i wont be taking the car on a track ever if that helps
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X